Spain is one of the most romantic places on earth, with stunning architecture, a beautiful landscape, and a cuisine that is second to none. Spain has something for everyone, whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation, a city break, or an adventure in the mountains, Spain has it all. In this article, we list the best 7 places in Spain for couples to visit along with a budget of one week, hotel charges, and activities to do during your stay.
7 Best Spanish Destinations For Couples
With stunning architecture, a lively atmosphere, and mouthwatering cuisine, Barcelona is a vibrant and romantic city. The place is the perfect destination for couples to create memorable and romantic moments.
Activities to do :
- Visit the Gothic Quarter, a charming area with quaint streets and historic structures.
- Take a stroll down La Rambla, a well-known promenade lined with boutiques, eateries, and street entertainers.
- Discover Park Güell, a vibrant park with breathtaking city views.
- Go to the Picasso Museum to view the vast collection of the artist’s creations.
- Take a romantic stroll along Barceloneta’s beach.
- At the Montjuc castle, observe the sun setting over the city.
Budget: So one can expect a budget for one week-long trip of around €1,500 for couples. This will be your travel expenses, food and accommodation.
Accommodation: Depending on the location and amenities, the Hotel charges in Barcelona varies from €80 to €300 per night. Here are some popular lists for couples include
- Hotel Barcelona Catedral
- H10 Cubik
- W Barcelona
Madrid is a city rich in romance, culture, and history. The Royal Palace, the Prado Museum, and a stroll through Retiro Park are all great options for couples. A blend of history and modernity can be seen in the city’s numerous attractive neighbourhoods such Malasaa, La Latina, and Chueca.
Couples can spend a romantic evening at the Templo de Debod, an ancient Egyptian temple that was moved to Madrid, and take in the city’s sunset.
Activities to do :
- Visit the Royal Palace, a magnificent structure with lovely gardens.
- Discover the Prado Museum’s impressive collection of artwork.
- Retiro Park is a lovely park with flowers and a lake where you may promenade.
- Visit the Puerta del Sol, one of Madrid’s most renowned squares.
- Take in the vista from the Crculo de Bellas Artes’ rooftop.
- Go for a romantic stroll through the Malasaa district.
Budget: A one-week budget for a couple in Madrid would be around €1,500, including accommodation, food, travel, and activities.
Accommodation: Accommodation charges in Madrid varies from €60 to €300 per night, depending on the location and amenities. Here are Some popular options for couples:
- ME Madrid Reina Victoria
- Hotel Villa Magna
- Gran Meliá Palacio de los Duques
Seville is a lovely city with a rich cultural history, breathtaking architecture, and delectable cuisine. Couples can enjoy a flamenco concert, a trip to the Cathedral of Seville, and a stroll around the Alcázar Gardens. A romantic ambience may be found in the city’s attractive neighbourhoods like Triana, Santa Cruz, and El Arenal.
A romantic boat ride on the Guadalquivir River or a ride through the city’s streets in a horse-drawn carriage are other options for couples.
- Wander through the Alcázar Gardens, a stunning outdoor space with fountains and gazebos.
- Visit the Seville Cathedral, a magnificent Gothic structure with a lovely bell tower.
- At one of the city’s many venues, take in a flamenco performance.
- Explore Plaza de Espaa, a lovely square with a big fountain and a moat.
- Go for a romantic stroll through the Santa Cruz area.
- Enjoy a ride around the city’s streets in a horse-drawn carriage.
Budget: In Seville, a weekly budget for two persons would be about €1,500, including food, hotel, travel and activities.
Accommodation: Hotel rates in Seville vary from €70 to €300 per night, depending on the location and amenities. List of some famous options for couples include:
- Hotel Casa 1800 Sevilla
- Gran Meliá Colón
- Hotel Palacio de Villapanés
Also Read:How to Find the Best Travel Insurance in 2023 – A Quick Guide
Granada is a lovely city with a fascinating past and gorgeous architecture. Couples can take a tour of the Alhambra Palace, stroll around Albayzin, and take in the scenery from the Mirador de San Nicolás. Couples should visit this charming, beautiful city. They can enjoy a candlelit meal at one of the city’s many restaurants, a stroll around the Paseo de los Tristes, or a flamenco performance.
Activities to do:
- Visit the Alhambra Palace, a magnificent fortress built by the Moors that features lovely gardens and fountains.
- Explore the charming neighbourhood of Albayzn, which features quaint streets and historic structures.
- Get a good sight at the city and the Alhambra from the Mirador de San Nicolás, a vantage point.
- Take a stroll along the Paseo de los Tristes, a lovely avenue that follows the Darro River.
- Visit one of the city’s many venues to catch a flamenco performance.
- In one of the many restaurants the city has, have a special dinner
Budget: The cost of living in Granada for two people for a week would be about €1,500, including accommodation, food, transportation, and activities.
Accommodation: Hotel rates in Granada varies from €50 to €250 per night, depending on the place and amenities. Following are the popular options for couples :
- Hotel Casa 1800 Granada
- Palacio de Santa Inés
- Hotel Alhambra Palace
Valencia is a lovely city with a contemporary vibe, great architecture, and delectable cuisine. Couples can explore the Barrio del Carmen neighbourhood, go to the City of Arts and Sciences, and take in the scenery from Turia Gardens. The Plaza de la Reina, the Plaza Redonda, and the Central Market are just a few of the city’s numerous charming locations. Couples can also take a sunset cruise on the Mediterranean or a solitary bike ride through the city’s parks.
Activities to do:
- Visit the City of Arts and Sciences, a stunning collection of cutting-edge structures and landmarks.
- Explore the charming neighbourhood of Barrio del Carmen, which features quaint streets and historic structures.
- Get a beautiful view from the Turia Gardens, a park that hugs the Turia River.
- Visit the Central Market, a vibrant marketplace that offers local goods such as fresh seafood and fruit. Ride your bike through the city’s parks on a romantic date.
- Take a Mediterranean sunset cruise.
Budget: In Valencia, a weekly budget for two persons would be about €1,500. This spending plan would cover lodging, meals, travel, and entertainment.
Accommodation: In Valencia, hotel rates can range from €50 to €200 per night, depending on the facility and location. Several well-liked choices for couples include:
- Caro Hotel
- SH Valencia Palace
- Hotel Las Arenas Balneario Resort
The largest of the Balearic Islands, Mallorca is renowned for its breathtaking scenery, gorgeous beaches, and crystal-clear waters. Couples looking to experience a place full of romance and charm will find the island to be the ideal destination because of its romantic charm. Couples can enjoy the following activities in Mallorca, together with a one-week spending limit and lodging costs.
Activities to do:
- Visit Playa de Palma or Cala Llombards, two of the island’s numerous stunning beaches, for a romantic stroll.
- Discover the quaint towns and villages, like Valldemossa or Deia, and savour the regional cuisine.
- Visit the breathtaking Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, which provides lovely scenery and winding roads.
- Take a romantic bike ride across the stunning scenery of the island.
- Visit the magnificent Cuevas del Drach, a system of subterranean caves with lovely formations and a lake.
Budget: In Mallorca, a one-week budget for two individuals would be about €1,500. This spending plan would cover lodging, meals, travel, and entertainment.
Accommodation: Hotels in Mallorca can cost anywhere from €50 to €300 per night, depending on the location and amenities. Several well-liked choices for couples include:
- The Sant Francesc Hotel
- Belmond La Residencia
- Can Simoneta
The Balearic Islands’ Ibiza is a magnificent island known for its thriving nightlife, gorgeous beaches, and picturesque scenery. Couples looking to experience a place full of romance and charm will find the island to be the ideal destination because of its romantic charm.
Activities to do:
- Visit Playa d’en Bossa or Cala Comte, two of the island’s numerous stunning beaches, for a romantic stroll.
- Discover the quaint towns and villages, like Santa Eulalia or San Carlos, and savour the regional cuisine.
- Visit the magnificent Dalt Vila, a hilltop city that is fortified and has lovely views and charming streets.
- Enjoy the stunning coastal views as you cruise around the island on a romantic boat trip.
- From one of the island’s numerous beach bars or eateries, observe the sunset.
Budget: Two people would need about €1,500 for a week in Ibiza. This spending plan would cover lodging, meals, travel, and entertainment.
Accommodation: Ibiza hotel rates range from €50 to €400 per night, depending on the facility and location. a few well-liked choices :
- Aguas de Ibiza Grand Luxe Hotel:
- ME Ibiza
- Hacienda Na Xamena
With many locations that are ideal for couples, Spain is a nation brimming with romantic appeal. Spain has plenty to offer any couple, whether they’re seeking for gorgeous beaches, breathtaking scenery, or lovely cities. Spain is the ideal location for couples seeking a romantic break, with its spectacular architecture in cities like Granada and Valencia and its gorgeous beaches in islands like Mallorca and Ibiza.
20 Best Holiday Destinations for Young Couples in 2023
Top 50 travel destinations in the world to visit in 2023